As of April 1, 2007, all public and private school employees who have direct contact with children need to submit an FBI fingerprint clearance. Please see https://uenroll.identogo.com for further information about obtaining your FBI Federal Criminal Activity Report. All applicants must include the following items:
- A copy of current clearances
- Act 34: PA State Police Request for Criminal Check (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp)
- Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance (https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS)
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint Clearance - Department of Education (https://uenroll.identogo.com)
- Sexual Abuse Disclosure Release
- Arrest and Conviction Report
MMI Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MMI currently has the following positions available:
No available positions at this time.
Applicants for all positions must have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and families in an educational setting.