2020-21 student profile
- 213 students
- 113 male, 100 female
- 20% minority enrollment
2020-21 class size
- Sixth grade: 13
- Seventh grade: 30
- Eighth grade: 30
- Ninth grade: 42
- Tenth grade: 27
- Eleventh grade: 31
- Twelfth grade: 40
Number of full-time faculty members
- 28 full-time
- 21 hold master's degrees. Seventy-five percent of our teaching faculty hold a master's degree or greater.
Ratio is 8:1
Average class size
- Fall: Boys' and Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Co-ed Soccer, Girls' Tennis, Girls' Volleyball, and Mid School Co-ed Soccer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Mid School Basketball, and Girls' Mid School Basketball
- Spring: Girls' Softball, Boys' Baseball, Boys' Tennis, Girls' Mid School Softball, and Boys' Mid School Baseball
- In 2018-19, nearly 70% of students participated in school sports.
Friday afternoon clubs
- Chess, Gardening, Chamber Ensemble, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Yearbook, and Sports just to name a few. Clubs are subject to change.
- Envirothon, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), MATHCOUNTS, Mock Trial, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS), and Ski and Snowboarding Club.
Standardized testing scores
- MMI Class of 2019 average SAT score on the Redesigned SAT: 1254
The 2018 state average was 1086 on the SAT and the national average on the SAT was 1068.
- MMI Class of 2019 ACT composite score: 26
The 2018 state average was 23.5 and the national average was 20.8.
College matriculation record
- Nearly 100% of MMI's most recent graduating class went on to continue their education.
- The 28 graduates of 2020 earned $7.6 million in scholarships.
- Graduates of the class are attending schools such as - Drexel, Harvard, Lafayette, Lehigh, The Pennsylvania State University, and the University of Pittsburgh.