2018-19 student profile
- 242 students
- 127 male, 115 female
- 19% minority enrollment
2018-19 class size
- Sixth grade: 24
- Seventh grade: 37
- Eighth grade: 29
- Ninth grade: 35
- Tenth grade: 44
- Eleventh grade: 30
- Twelfth grade: 43
Number of full- and part-time faculty members
- 24 full-time, 3 part-time
- 17 hold master's degrees. Sixty-three percent of our teaching faculty hold a master's degree or greater.
Ratio is 9:1
Average class size
- Fall: Boys' and Girls' Cross Country, Boys' and Girls' Golf, Co-ed Soccer, Girls' Tennis, Girls' Volleyball, and Mid School Co-ed Soccer
- Winter: Boys' Basketball, Girls' Basketball, Boys' Mid School Basketball, and Girls' Mid School Basketball
- Spring: Girls' Softball, Boys' Baseball, Boys' Tennis, Girls' Mid School Softball, and Boys' Mid School Baseball
- In 2017-18, 70% of students participated in school sports.
Friday afternoon clubs
- Chess, Gardening, Chamber Ensamble, Movies, Arts & Crafts, Yearbook, and Sports just to name a few. Clubs are subject to change.
- Envirothon, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), MATHCOUNTS, Mock Trial, Pennsylvania Junior Academy of Science (PJAS), and Ski and Snowboarding Club.
Standardized testing scores
- MMI Class of 2018 average SAT score on the Redesigned SAT: 1225
The 2017 state average 1071 on the Redesigned SAT and the national average on the Redesigned SAT was 1083.
- MMI Class of 2018 ACT composite score: 25
The 2017 state average was 23.7 and the national average was 21.
College matriculation record
- Nearly 100% of MMI's most recent graduating class went on to continue their education.
- The 38 graduates of 2018 earned more than $8.1 million in scholarships.
- Graduates of the class are attending schools such as - Duquesne University, Lafayette College, Rutgers University, Villanova University, New York University-Shanghai, and the University of Pittsburgh.