Announcement - Send in your Box Tops! The MMI Parents Association is seeking box tops to help earn money for our school. Send them in with your student(s) by September 28. Please remember to check expiration dates! Box Tops can be placed in the collection container on the counter by the office.
The MMI Parents Association is a volunteer organization in which all parents and guardians are members. There are no membership dues. Everyone is welcome to participate.
The mission of the Parents Association is to inspire and enrich the lives of MMI students and the MMI community through the support of varied educational, social, and cultural activities, and to partner with the Advancement Office to raise money for school initiatives.
Purpose & Objectives
- To encourage and promote parent volunteerism in all aspects of school life
- To raise and allocate funds to help meet the needs of the school
- To organize community-building events
- To promote communication between and provide input to parents, students, and the MMI administration, faculty and staff
- To provide information and guidance to parents on issues related to school life, adolescence, and parenting
- To serve as a springboard for parents’ ideas and initiatives
Committees of the Parents Association
- Student Activities
Through fundraising, the Parents Association is able to fund:
- Snacks for Spirit Day and Pep Rallies
- Beverages and Desserts for Founder’s Day and Special Events
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- Mid-School Year Book
- Harvest Dance for Upper School Students
- Mid-School Dance
- Trivia Night
- Graduation Reception
Parents Association Fundraisers have included:
- Gently Used Clothing Sale
- T-Shirt Sale
- Harvest Bingo
- Calendar Raffle
- Springo Bingo
The strength of the Parents Association is in its parent volunteers. If you would like more information about Parents Association activities or events or would like to be involved, please click here to view the MMI Parents Association Volunteer Form.