Careers at MMI Preparatory School
As of April 1, 2007, all public and private school employees who have direct contact with children need to submit an FBI fingerprint clearance. Please see https://uenroll.identogo.com for further information about obtaining your FBI Federal Criminal Activity Report. All applicants must include the following items:
- A copy of current clearances
- Act 34: PA State Police Request for Criminal Check (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp)
- Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance (https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS)
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint Clearance – Department of Education (https://uenroll.identogo.com) When prompted use the following code: 1KG6V5
- Sexual Abuse Disclosure Release
- Arrest and Conviction Report
- Proof of Mandated Reporter Training
MMI Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MMI currently has the following positions available:
Full-Time Library & Learning Center Director:
MMI seeks a full-time Director of the Library & Learning Center. A bachelor’s degree is required. Librarian experience or an MLIS from an ALA accredited program or in progress is preferred. Teaching experience is a must. To be considered for the position, send your resume, cover letter, and clearances to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full position description can be viewed here.
Full-Time Technology Coordinator:
MMI Seeks a full-time Technology Coordinator to start immediately. A bachelor’s degree is required. To be considered for the position, send your resume, cover letter, and clearances to email@example.com. The full position description can be viewed here.
The positions include general maintenance, custodial duties, and grounds keeping. Multiple shifts available. Salary range $13-$16 per hour based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement, and a tuition discount for children interested in attending MMI. For position descriptions and to express interest, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All positions require good communication skills and up-to-date clearances.