Careers at MMI Preparatory School
As of April 1, 2007, all public and private school employees who have direct contact with children need to submit an FBI fingerprint clearance. Please see https://uenroll.identogo.com for further information about obtaining your FBI Federal Criminal Activity Report. All applicants must include the following items:
- A copy of current clearances
- Act 34: PA State Police Request for Criminal Check (https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp)
- Act 151: PA Child Abuse History Clearance (https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS)
- Act 114: FBI Fingerprint Clearance – Department of Education (https://uenroll.identogo.com) When prompted use the following code: 1KG6V5
- Sexual Abuse Disclosure Release
- Arrest and Conviction Report
- Proof of Mandated Reporter Training
MMI Preparatory School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MMI currently has the following positions available:
The positions include general maintenance, custodial duties, and grounds keeping. Multiple shifts available. Salary range $13-$16 per hour based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement, and a tuition discount for children interested in attending MMI. For position descriptions and to express interest, contact email@example.com.
Part-time Librarian Position:
MMI seeks a part-time Librarian for the 2021-2022 school year. This is a 10-month staff position working a maximum of 20 hours per week. A bachelor’s degree is required. Librarian experience or an MLIS or MLS from an ALA-accredited program is preferred. To be considered for the position, send your resume, cover letter, and clearances to firstname.lastname@example.org. The full position description can be viewed here.
Applicants for all positions must have excellent communication and organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and families in an educational setting.